wlan Info
aparna
2010-05-05 10:32:35 UTC
Hi,

I want to collect some information Related to wireless on my
laptop(xp) such as:

RadioInfo,bytes transmitted and received,signal quality,error rate
etc.

I tried WlanQueryInterface but Radio and bytes info is not supported
for xp..it seems.

Can anyone tell me any other method to find these values

Thanks
Aparna
Thomas F. Divine
2010-05-06 18:31:29 UTC
You can try OIDScope, which fetches adapter information using NDIS Object
Identifiers (OIDs). See:

http://pcausa.com/Utilities/ndistools.htm

Good luck!

Thomas F. Divine