Sync resource access b/w interrupt rout & system thread at PASSIVE
Mohit Gupta
2010-06-18 07:17:57 UTC
I have a dedicated memory (non-paged memory) which is used by interrupt
routines to write data and PASSIVE_LEVEL system thread to read data from

Now I want to synchronise read and writes. Can you please advise how can I
achieve that in Multiple processor (MP) system
Don Burn
2010-06-18 12:00:02 UTC
Either use KeSynchronizeExecution or if
KeAcquireInterruptSpinLock/KeReleaseInterruptSpinLock

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr
Posted At: Friday, June 18, 2010 3:18 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel
Conversation: Sync resource access b/w interrupt rout & system thread at
PASSIVE
Subject: Sync resource access b/w interrupt rout & system thread at
PASSIVE
I have a dedicated memory (non-paged memory) which is used by interrupt
routines to write data and PASSIVE_LEVEL system thread to read data from
Now I want to synchronise read and writes. Can you please advise how can I
achieve that in Multiple processor (MP) system
signature
database 5206 (20100618) __________
http://www.eset.com